Outlet Sale Shoppers Raise More than $32,000 for the Foundation
During the Sale, held April 11 – 15, generous shoppers helped make a huge difference for advancing breast cancer research. The Sale also brought in many opportunities for customers to donate to Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. The result?
- $8,000 – The sale of special “Hope” car decals and donations made at the Foundation table helped raise more than $8,000.
- $32,000 - At check out, customers were able to round up the total for their purchases to help out the cause, and many accepted, raising more than $32,000.
More highlights from the Vera Bradley 2012 Outlet Sale included:
- the chance to win a Sebring Convertible with a three-month lease
- the chance to win the Foundation’s special Tea Garden Quilt
- special Foundation Hope pins for those who donated $2 or more